1. You have 28 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
3. Your item must be in the original packaging with packing slip.
4. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
1. Cases we don’t offer a refund:
- Customer damaged an item by trying to repair it themselves or getting someone else to do it
- Digital downloads (Unless the digital content is not correct)
2. Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
3. The refund is for the goods AND delivery charge. Though if you chose faster delivery you only get the basic cost back.
4. If your return is approved, we will initiate a full refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
1. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Return shipping costs are nonrefundable.